Small SEO tips - upload an image or images to your blog post whenever you can. Why? I have visitor counters in practically all my blogs and occasionally check them to find out where my visitors are coming from. It is not infrequent that I find hits from image searches. For example, look at a portion of today's hits to Natural Remedies. Of the first 4 hits, 2 (50%) are from image searches.


I am not suggesting that you will get lots of hits from image searches, but I am pretty sure you will get at least some. In fact, in some of my very low traffic blogs, more than 50% of the hits were from image searches. However, to balance things out, this is the highest traffic blog that I have, but I don't get anything even near to 50% of the hits from image searches. I do get at least some from image searches, and for that, I am very grateful.

So if you want hits from search engines, do upload or include () images whenever possible. Do remember also to complete the alt="" attribute as search engines cannot read images but they do read the text you put in between the quotation marks "" of the alt="" tag.

However, just so that you do not get too high an expectation, how many hits from image searches will depend on the type of blog you have and its Page Rank.

Related Posts by Categories



0 comment

Post a Comment

Join Paypal Get $1.000,00

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

Join Feed

You can subscribe article that I write at blog this via email, to subscribe your email address entry at form following:

Delivered by FeedBurner