A few days ago I find problem, its problem is available one of computer which its hard disk wreck, if I clay really hard disk it sound while computer is turned on, eventually aught data in it momentous? I also am at a loss how to save its data, since that hard disk not at all detected by computer? I look for many temen to help save that data but not most solves also? And I also look for severally article about trick save damaged hard disk data at internet don't most find also? Then I try to do hard disk saving venture by throw that hard disk to floor as much 2 times, first throw on surface 1 as support while falls, and second surface throw that made by fall support. Nah is I afterwards attempt assemble to be back that hard disk to computer, eee,… taunya is detected with every consideration, and hard disk that formerly sound soundless ngelotok again. Nah while has been detected direct just me booting goes to windows 2000 for hurry saves that data. Finally been solved also case which I face. For one finds problem as I can try such stages as which I write. Safe tries,…

Data saving step on damaged hard disk:

1. Put for hard disk from computer

2. Make ready 1 computer as back up's place data

3. Throw hard dsik to floor as much 2 times (according to experience I) with about fall aperture that variably

4. Insert hard disk to computer that nicely already contains windows

5. Do hard disk detection

6. If hard disk was detected therefore quick do data savings!

Related Posts by Categories



0 comment

Post a Comment

Join Paypal Get $1.000,00

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

Join Feed

You can subscribe article that I write at blog this via email, to subscribe your email address entry at form following:

Delivered by FeedBurner